Allows you to measure temperatures in difficult environments between -80C° and +250C° with great precision.
This IOT object makes it possible to record temperatures for extreme cases, depending on the protocol it can upload data every 30 seconds up to several hours. The product can work in very hot environments between +30C° and +70C° or more.
ReferenceH00-001-004-LOR-PT1000 / H0E-006-003-SIG-PT1000 / H0E-006-003-OMS-PT1000
- Frequency : 868Mhz
- Encryption : AES 128 or 256 or none as per customer request
- Probe operating range : reading possible between -80°C and 250°C
- Accuracy : 1°C between -80°C and -20°C and between 55°C and 250°C
- Accuracy : 0.5°C between -20°C and 55°C
- Repeatability : 0.2°C
- Data transmission : Every 32 seconds for at least 10 years in the OMS version and in the LoRawan version from 10 minutes to several hours
- Protection : IP67
- Technologies : OMS / LoRawan / Sigfox
The advantages of the product
- Easy to install and to program via a radio link, this is very practical in the field because you put the product in situation and you program it.
- No more worries about cables that are too short, etc.
- Field of application all sectors except ATEX